Performance on Friday...I'm glad my first performance is at my school and not at a studio show because Friday's event is pretty informal...nevertheless, I still want to do a good job. I can tell that I have come a LONG way, but I still feel somewhat unprepared. I don't feel nervous so that's nice, but I do feel unprepared to a certain extent. That's just because my dance partner and I need to practice more, but it's the end of the semester and both of our schedules are so hectic (papers to write...) that we haven't had time to practice yet this week. And, she is an organizer for the event where we will be dancing, which means she has even less time. We are supposed to practice tomorrow, which is good.
I am glad that I practiced in my costume already so Friday won't be my first time wearing it. Ok, that's it for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment